The need for qualified computer technicians will be a constant now that computers are an integral part of our lives and employment. A Plus certification ensures that you have the skills needed to meet that need. Read More...
Microsoft Certifications - Training for IT Professionals
If you want to make sure that your career as an IT technician is successful and progresses as you wish, then you need to make sure that you acquire the Microsoft certifications that are relevant to the work that you want to undertake.
Microsoft Certifications for every job
There are a whole range of Microsoft certifications available to help every kind of IT professional who works with Microsoft products. These include:
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, for technicians who maintain business solution networks and installations on a day to day basis.
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, for technicians who look after installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT systems.
- MCAD - Microsoft Certified Application Developer - for IT professionals who develop business and other applications.
- MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solution Developer - for IT professionals who design applications using Microsoft products.
- MCDBA - Microsoft Certified Database Administrator - for IT professionals who maintain and administer large networked databases that form the basis of networked applications.
- Microsoft .Net Developer - for professionals who administer, install and maintain networks.
- MOS - Microsoft Office Specialist. - for professional users of Microsoft Office products.
If you acquire any one of these Microsoft certifications, you automatically become a MCP - a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Recognition of Microsoft Certifications
Gaining one or more of the Microsoft certifications means that not only have you gone through some very thorough training in your specific area, but you also gain recognition of your experience, knowledge and abilities from your employers, your potential employers and your fellow professionals. This can really make an enormous difference to your job prospects, and today certifications - especially Microsoft certifications - are becoming necessary to enable you to progress in your career as an IT professional.